Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay folks, here is our next get together. A place to meet and greet other SmokinVette member's as well as others.

It worked pretty well a for us that went to the Bash. I think most of us were at the Holiday Inn. With that in mind, put you name in this thread if your going, and if you like where you will be staying.

Here is the link: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/corvettes/

Jim

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Yes, this will be my 6th year there with the black beast. I'll be at the Best Western on Rte 11

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Ill be there. I believe that this is where Derwin is staying. Ill be getting a room there also.

Have you decided to go Jim?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Okay folks, here is our next get together. A place to meet and greet other SmokinVette member's as well as others.

It worked pretty well a for us that went to the Bash. I think most of us were at the Holiday Inn. With that in mind, put you name in this thread if your going, and if you like were you will be staying.

Here is the link: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/corvettes/

Jim
Jim I found where we are staying
Country Inn Ste Harrisburg W
4943 Gettysburg Rd
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Phone 1 (717) 796-0300

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
I'm there all three days.
Quality Inn is where I'm at

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just booked a room at Comfort Suites 2055 Technology Parkway, Mechanicsburg.

It appears that many of the hotels are already booked.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
I'm probably going to get in late Friday night, but it's not guaranteed. Might not get in till Saturday. Anyway one of you fine folks will let me crash on your floor for a night or two? :SMILEY:
:vomitbuddy::vomitbuddy::ban::ban:Get your own room.:coffeetime::backstabber::backstabber::smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
I'm probably going to get in late Friday night, but it's not guaranteed. Might not get in till Saturday. Anyway one of you fine folks will let me crash on your floor for a night or two? :SMILEY:
I'll save a special spot just for you

and the second night

·
Registered
12 Posts

It worked pretty well a for us that went to the Bash. I think most of us were at the Holiday Inn. With that in mind, put you name in this thread if your going, and if you like were you will be staying.

Here is the link:

Jim
Hi I am dexter. I find that link so much interesting. :coffeetime:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Just a little over a month to go!!!

·
Registered
23,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Just a little over a month to go!!!
Funny... I was just thinking about it today how close were getting.
So where's everyone staying? I'm at the Quality Inn... Gotta have a huge party!!!:beer-fresh:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts