Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smokin Vendor
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pfadt customers typically fall into two categories: Corvette or Camaro enthusiast. We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Which one looks better? Which one is a real muscle car? Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?

Click on the your favorite car above and "Like" your choice to show your support.

Lets get Smokin' Vette members on board to show Camaro owners they do NOT run the streets!

By just being a Fan of Pfadt, you will be able to see the EXCLUSIVE discount code that will only be good for a limited amount of time. The vehicle with the most "likes" will have 5 people picked at random to receive an extra $100 coupon code valid for website orders!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is this a serious question?!!
Who in their right mind would ever think a Camero was a better performing vehicle than the Corvette?? :food-smiley-019::SMILEY:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Camaro might be better...

...at a tug-of-war, but who cares? Camaro would make a great paperweight, too, but these are not reasons to select a car. DUMB post!!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
all good

I have had four Corvettes and four Camaros. Only one Camaro, a 305, was a pig. Two of my Vettes, the '76 and the '80 were pigs. One Camaro was a '67 with 4.11, 4 speed and 350 with 202 heads or some damned thing that made that very light car fly. One Camaro was a '97 30th anniv. LT4 ('96 Vette engine) and it was okay. I also had a 1996 Camaro Lingenfelter 383 (stroked 350 for those of you from California), and it was just plain scary fast at speed. So ..... maybe today's Canadian Camaros are too heavy, but my experience with older Camaros has been pretty good and they all sure as Hell look better than the FoMoCo but not as good as the truly heavy Canadian Challenger with Mexican motor. I just wish the Camaro would offer the Z06's engine. I like cubes.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
IT' S A TUG-O-WAR CHALLENGE!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Ofcourse we all know the Z06 is a better performing car all around, it's been proven and will continue to do so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts