Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have finally decided (more like have the funds) to upgrade my stock exhast. I have a corsa X pipe and want to go with the Cosa Xtreme system.

I found Late Model Performance on the internet and they offer it for $960 w/free shipping. This seems to be hundreds less than many of the catalog companies. Anyone ever dealt with them?

http://www.lmperformance.com/27085/4.html

·
Registered
5,550 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have finally decided (more like have the funds) to upgrade my stock exhast. I have a corsa X pipe and want to go with the Cosa Xtreme system.

I found Late Model Performance on the internet and they offer it for $960 w/free shipping. This seems to be hundreds less than many of the catalog companies. Anyone ever dealt with them?

I used them once to order some BB Bullets. I was e-mailed a reciept for payment, but never heard anything again for almost two weeks. I called to get shipping info and I was politely informed the exhaust was not in stock and was backordered. I would be contacted when item was shipped. I politely canceled my order and was then rudely handled after that. That was 2 years ago and very possibly an isolated incident, however it was my only experience with them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback

Markos04, thanks for the info on lmperformance - very useful!

Don, thanks for the suggestion on Southern Car Parts. I emailed them to see if they will cut me a deal. I hope I like the system as much as you do!
- Mike

·
Registered
779 Posts
You will LOVE the Corsa Extreme!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Corsa Xtreme installed

I got the Corsa Xtreme installed last week and I love it!! Great sound when I want it and quiet at cruise.

I submitted a price match request with Southern Car Parts but never heard back from them so I went with Late Model Performance. They were fine to deal with and I recieved the exhaust the next day.

Thank you all for your suggestions and recommendations on the Corsa system, it definately suits my taste!!:woowoo:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I went with American Racing long tubes and the Extreme, it sounds great. I'm sure the Kooks would sound great too.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

I bot headers and an x-pipe from them. Shipped in 2 days, no problems that I recall.

A lot of vendors don't actually stock everything. The only time I have a problem is when they tell me they have it but it's actually being drop-shipped.. I don't mind drop-shipping. It's a good way to cut costs and keep your product always current, but you are at the mercy of suppliers.

A vendor that is straight with you is the best. There are times you need fast but I always want straight answers.

:patriot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts