Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a corsa extreme catback exhaust for sale in MD (no x-pipe). I love the sound, I think it is the best out there but just a little too loud with the power I have. It is in pristine condition, no scratches, for sale for $600 + shipping. I will also arrange to meet if buyer is in Wash/Baltimore area. :beer-fresh:

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but it is still boxed up in the garage and I will take some photos Sunday and post them.

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3.5" pro tips

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exhaust Photos

I pulled them out of the box and gave them a quick wipe down for the pics, but didn't do any hard polishing. The exhaust comes with the mufflers, cat-back pipes, clamps and gaskets.

I looked them over as well as I could, there is a small scratch on the top of one of the passenger side tips but it is very light- it is about half way up the outside tip in photo 2778. There is also a very small scratch on the bottom of one of the driver side tips (photo 2780) that is not noticeable.

Attachments

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are the tips when they were on the car. I don't have any close-ups, but hopefully you can get a feel for what they look like.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.