Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fans worked I got to work shut off the car the next morning, I realize is not cooling unless I was moving I checked fuses can't get to the motors to check power there but I can't figure it out any help please.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It got up to 140 at 25mph they have been kicking on within 10 minutes of starting the car. I had an84 and the fans stopped in it to so I got use to listening for the fans to kick on sitting still at idle the wouldn't kick on with ac on high

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Neither fan is working I also checked power to where the relays plugs in there is power there as well I guess both fans could have went out I'm in west Virginia been raining allot not really hot though 92 I think was the hottest is been but I only drive it at 5pm to 530 pm them from 6am to 630am so I guess to tomorrow I'll be trying to get to the plugs on the fans and checking the motors

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay at first the temperature was staying around 171 while it idled them I drove it down the street back up the Hwy. Then it started raising the temperature at about 228 it Kicked on fans and was working properly . Again I feel like an idiot. Now I got a new ? If I'm not losing coolant in exhaust not in oil. Could it just be the "spirited "driving I do I never smelled coolant have no leaks that I see just a thought I have. Maybe I'll figure it out to. But I'm soooo thankful it was just low coolant flippin yehaw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.