Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you out there carry a gun in your pocket considering the the state of our country with terrorists and the economy?
I carry a S&W 380 in my back pocket and feel much safer in public. Here in Florida getting a concealed permit is quite simple and takes about 2 weeks. As below:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
How many of you out there carry a gun in your pocket considering the the state of our country with terrorists and the economy?
I carry a S&W 380 in my back pocket and feel much safer in public. Here in Florida getting a concealed permit is quite simple and takes about 2 weeks. As below:
I have had a CCWL since the day I turned 18; over 40 years ago. Normally, the age is 21 but having a relative who is chief of police made a big difference. I have had CCWLs from Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Florida and Indiana.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I never leave home without it!..I have a CCW permit as well, I carry a Ruger 9mm or occasionally I carry my 44Magnum. Wife has a permit, too, carries a Millenium Pro 9mm.... here it requires an 8hr class on defense by lethal force and a 36 round live fire test. 100% hits in target zone required to pass. and of course, FBI NICS background check.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have my HCP in tn Primary is S&W snubbie witn ctc laser sight in pocket holster
secondary carry varies between my pair of sig P245s or one my cs 45s. Its getting worse here all the time "how much can you get from a Subway. We're in the country and the mom&pop down the street got robbed this week

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
It's just too easy to get a CCW permit not to do it.I normally carry when I am out in public,I see where the state is trying to add an exemption for Churches now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I carry and it's a 22 Taurus that my son gave me .Not a lot of fire power but one time I used it ,it seemed to be pretty damn efficient .Oh and it's only 4 inches long.A lot better than a 12 gauge stuck down your pant leg.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I carry a Ruget P90 in .45acp, or a XDm in 9mm. Depends on where I go. I always carry when I'm out on the road in the Vette, cause who knows what kinda weirdos I'll attract with the vette. Everyone wants to "look inside".:thumbsup3:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts