Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bad comp and am looking at removing it. i will be replacing carb manifold and distrib. what is the best set up for this. also is there a part # on the b&m kit for tran overdrive. already have block hugger headers and 69 style side exhaust. thanks

· Registered
10,483 Posts
I have a bad comp and am looking at removing it. i will be replacing carb manifold and distrib. what is the best set up for this. also is there a part # on the b&m kit for tran overdrive. already have block hugger headers and 69 style side exhaust. thanks

The TH700R4's with their overdrive 4th gear didn't come out until 1982....................

· Registered
231 Posts
hey Dawg, hows your beast running now?

It's running good except for the transmission started leaking a little but was manageable for the most part, but then it started act funny at higher rpm. Me and the wife went for a ride one night, when I got home I parked it. The next day you'd would have thought I'd murdered a moose under the vette. I can't get lift time right know so she's going to the tranny shop Monday...

I was drinking one night at the computer and woke up to an email that said I'd won... so now I've got an mp122 to install either this winter or next..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.