Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a photo in the gallery here of yellow gauges for the C6. There was no mention of who made these? Would anyone know who had these? I saw these photo last week and just searched and can't seem to find the photo I saw. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
US Speedo makes them. Best to send your cluster to them and have them install. You can do it yourself, I did, if you are careful and don't mind being a little off. My tach is off 100 rpm as compared to my HUD. No biggie.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You might want to PM the site admin, their cars have those gauge covers in them.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Are these OVERLAYS or Plug n Plays?
These replace the stock black ones. You must remove the gauge cluster, open it and remove the needles. Then the black ones come off and the colored ones go in. Then carefully replace the needles. Comes with instructions and a special pry tool to remove the needles.

Some people had problems and damaged a gauge. My only problem is one needle is just a tad high and a little red light comes out from below the needle. Very little and I doubt anyone would notice it.

I think the Co will install for free if you ship them your cluster. They used to.

·
Registered
537 Posts
These replace the stock black ones. You must remove the gauge cluster, open it and remove the needles. Then the black ones come off and the colored ones go in. Then carefully replace the needles. Comes with instructions and a special pry tool to remove the needles.

Some people had problems and damaged a gauge. My only problem is one needle is just a tad high and a little red light comes out from below the needle. Very little and I doubt anyone would notice it.

I think the Co will install for free if you ship them your cluster. They used to.
:iagree: I'm getting the yellow ones, I was told they charge like 20 bucks to do the install for you. Still worth it considering.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
US Speedo makes them. Best to send your cluster to them and have them install. You can do it yourself, I did, if you are careful and don't mind being a little off. My tach is off 100 rpm as compared to my HUD. No biggie.

Looks good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I found them at corvette central for about $150.00. also on red lions website there are instructions on how to install them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very cool, does anyone have photos of red set installed? I can't believe the airbrush work with all the flames! :drool5::drool5:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts