Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:iamwithstupid:HEY GUYS i JUST GOT A 96 LT 4 and I want to read the options listed in the glove box. Can anyone tell me if there is a place on this site I can find a list of options. I would like to know what I have here.The list is long. Car rame fom Texas to Conn. guy bought i 5 months ago and don't use it got a good deal 44,000 miles red , looks and runs great also need a list of Codes that I can check if I have a problem. Any Help ??:doh::thumbsup3:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
:iamwithstupid:HEY GUYS i JUST GOT A 96 LT 4 and I want to read the options listed in the glove box. Can anyone tell me if there is a place on this site I can find a list of options. I would like to know what I have here.The list is long. Car rame fom Texas to Conn. guy bought i 5 months ago and don't use it got a good deal 44,000 miles red , looks and runs great also need a list of Codes that I can check if I have a problem. Any Help ??:doh::thumbsup3:
LT4, RED, 6 speed, 44k, you lucky dog.......rpo codes are here:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-tech-performance/320993-master-rpo-list-84-96-corvette.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts