Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one these camera set ups? How is the picture quality? Is it pretty easy to operate? I found a used one for sale and from what I can see it's a pretty good price compared to what these things sell for new. Just want some user feed back before I go out and buying this.

Thank you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone have one these camera set ups? How is the picture quality? Is it pretty easy to operate? I found a used one for sale and from what I can see it's a pretty good price compared to what these things sell for new.
I have the ChaseCam lipstick camera as well as their suction cup mount. I used it for some of the shots in this video (namely all the shots on the exterior of the car). As you'll see, the low-light quality isn't the best, but in bright sunlight it is superb. Plus the small size and light weight make it an excellent choice. I can definitely recommend it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the ChaseCam lipstick camera as well as their suction cup mount. I used it for some of the shots in this video (namely all the shots on the exterior of the car). As you'll see, the low-light quality isn't the best, but in bright sunlight it is superb. Plus the small size and light weight make it an excellent choice. I can definitely recommend it.
Cool video :thumbsup3:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts