Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only the turn signal filament is shot. How do I remove the bulb? I was able to partially unlock the socket by pushing up on the right side of the socket but I cannot see anything else to squeeze or push to remove the socket for bulb replacement. HELP Call me at 330-837-3878 if you want to.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replacing left front turn signal bulb

To start, I was looking for some kind of unlocking tab with a mirror. Then, in such a cramped space, I blindly was able to turn the socket almost 1/4 turn and it was definitely loose. But I could not get a good grip to turn it more and pull it out. Then I turned the socket clockwise to the lock position. I have turned the front wheels to different positions but haven't been able to get my medium-size hand (index finger and thumb) positioned to get a good grip. I know that the bulb can be changed without removing the wheel. Do you have a photo of what the tab looks like or can you describe its position? I am not able to know if I am pressing a tab. I will accept any more hints to get this task completed without spending $100 at the local garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.