Chevy Corvette Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cancun is more for the younger crowd and Cabo is more of the family scene. I personally have been to Cabo 5 times and Cancun 1 time. Cancun was fun but I like Cabo more.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
No one has mentioned Puerta Vallarta. For my money, it's the best family destination. It has the most modern water processing plant in the whole country - American standard water, so you can drink from the tap without risk. There are a HUGE variety of places to eat, with a large variety of types of cuisine. Bay is nice, lots of shops, real city, safe if you don't go into the way back. No need to have a car - you can ride the bus or take a fairly cheap taxi. Food is much cheaper than Cabo, and IMO much better. Same latitude as Hawaii, so you get the same sun and weather.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,The wife and I have been going down to Mexico for years. the place we like most is about 40 miles south of cancum, in Playa Delcarmen very nice area. I would highly recomend. Its close to a lot of the Myan ruins, Cozemel, the beaches are incredible, the people friendly, plenty of nite life, shoping. we have been down that way over a dozen times. and will be going back again this fall. had been there in august not much different than the weather we have had here this year 90s but with a nice breeze. pat.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
:2ni19wj: ... :seeya: ... "Rico"

21 - 30 of 30 Posts