Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
next they'll have a C4 body converion kit......

·
Registered
209 Posts
Send an email to Chevrolet.com

No kidding. It looks like a Corvette now. I'm not sure what the hell GM was thinking on that one...
I agree...and felt strong enough about it...that I fired off an email to GM. Took all about 2 minutes and easy to do. If Chevrolet hears enough from the "voice of the customer", maybe they will change it. I would like to encourage all of you to log on to Chevrolet.com and contact GM.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
they don t handle criticism well..
You got that right. GM promplty replied. This was their reply (basically telling me to kiss off).

"Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We truly appreciate your continued support and your feedback on the new Chevrolet Corvette. One of the best things about America is that we have the freedom to openly discuss our personal values, ideas and beliefs. At General Motors, we recognize that individuals have many different views. Thank you for sharing yours with us. Feedback coming from loyal customers like your self inspires us to create and produce vehicles of the highest quality. We welcome your comments and we are glad when customers like you take the time to write us about them. We value the opinions of our customers and we always consider them as we plan for the future".

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree...and felt strong enough about it...that I fired off an email to GM. Took all about 2 minutes and easy to do. If Chevrolet hears enough from the "voice of the customer", maybe they will change it. I would like to encourage all of you to log on to Chevrolet.com and contact GM.
Unless you're a potential customer your opinion is worth :kngt: in their eyes.
I like the effort though.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I hear GM will also experiment with a new type of ignition system for the 2015 C7 LT-1. I believe it may of been called Optical Spark Distribution or something like that
:rofl::vomitbuddy::banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
You got that right. GM promplty replied. This was their reply (basically telling me to kiss off).

"Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We truly appreciate your continued support and your feedback on the new Chevrolet Corvette. One of the best things about America is that we have the freedom to openly discuss our personal values, ideas and beliefs. At General Motors, we recognize that individuals have many different views. Thank you for sharing yours with us. Feedback coming from loyal customers like your self inspires us to create and produce vehicles of the highest quality. We welcome your comments and we are glad when customers like you take the time to write us about them. We value the opinions of our customers and we always consider them as we plan for the future".
nothing like a really personal FORM LETTER! Eh?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I read in a magazine GM claims, "The younger crowd preferred the current tail lights to the rounded out ones of previous generations" or something to that effect. Well GM if you're listening, I'm 26 and I GREATLY prefer the rounded out tail lights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts