Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm out and about minding my own business when this C6 vert does a ricer fly by and then slows down to rev up the motor and then speeds up again, slows down and revs it up one more time.
This guys was laughing pointing at my Z to his girl. She of course had that stupid smirk too.

At this point I was a little irritated by the arrogance. We happen to get the next light and he is giving me the race gesture. So when the light went green I nailed it and kicked his AZZ! Not by much but enough to be able to laugh and point as his ride. He didn't think he was very cool any more :smilielol5:

Too bad he was such a douche...

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
:woowoo: No Corvette owner should point and laugh at a fellow mate!! Especially one that can still hang with the new boys! Shame on that C6 driver.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:woowoo: No Corvette owner should point and laugh at a fellow mate!! Especially one that can still hang with the new boys! Shame on that C6 driver.
My thought exactly. I don't turn my nose up at any of my brothers. I'm not sure if the guy is new to the vette lifestyle or if he was just one of a few douchebags that happen to drive a vette. I won because I 1.) Know how to drive and very well 2.) was at least 120 lbs lighter (no passenger).

Other than that it was a drivers race.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This ^^^^^

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm over it. I wasn't my problem.

Now if my car was riced out or something, then maybe his actions would have been merited.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wtg

Nice to actually see a kill story . . . in the Kill Stories forum! Nice job.

Unless the person is being a total a$$wipe, why would anyone laugh at anyone else's ride.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Good on you Vettemagnet. You should've added insult to injury by opening your door and telling his girl to jump in a real vette. It probably wasn't his vette in the first place. :patriot:

·
Registered
186 Posts
It's funny I had a dude in a Blue C5Z do the same to me about a month ago, I caught up to him door to door and kinda laughed at him. But his car was nice. :food-smiley-019:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts