Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 09 C6 and I havent really done anything to it except a K&N induction system. I want to leave the car mainly stock but I do want to but some good sounding exhaust on it and I am not sure what will sound good.. I was thinking about electric cutouts just because when I want to rev it up i can but when I am criusing I can have the quiet exhaust that came on it. Does anyone have any suggestions to a good sounding exhaust that sounds good but is not too loud?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is it an automatic? If so, most aftermarket exhausts may give you more drone than you want regardless of the exhaust or brand. A lot of people like the Corsa Sport as a nice balance between sound/power/drone. As far as the dual mode, you might be able to find a used take off that will save you some money.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My 07/A6; Corsa Sport W/Xpipe. With out a doubt, Around town with the paddle mode i can make her gergle to the point that will turn anybody's head. On the highway you won't even know it's there. Shop around, i got mine with free shipping to my installer (2 days) and a $100 gift card i used on a set of Weather Tech floor mats for $17 bucks.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Quite when cruising and loud when you want is the optional NPP exhaust or the the Z06 exhaust. That plus a mild-to-wild controller. you can sometimes find them used from guys "upgrading" to loud aftermarket exhausts or buy new from GM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts