Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning. I have been trying to do some research re some issues I am having with my 2005 C6 Corvette. Auto Transmission with the z51 package.

A couple months ago I got locked out of my car, My key-fob would not work. I assumed that the issue was caused because my batteries were dead. I went home and picked up my spare fob and no luck. I ended up looking this up and discovered that if i removed and replaced the negative terminal in the battery the issue would resolve itself. I did this. I have had to do this a few times now. What concerned me is that last night I was driving home and then all of a sudden my radio turned off and the car brought up check engine, abs, traction control and a bunch of other lights. I got home left the car running and put my diagnostics tool on it and got the following codes P2068, P0121. Any insight you might have with these issues will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
P2068 is a fuel sensor and P0121 is throttle position sensor. I don't have a clue why they would fail together.

I assume the car's battery is in good shape and not original. The car should run w/o it, but corvette electronics can be finicky. Cables and grounds are clean and tight?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts