Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think hes getting head as we speak. Whats up with the virgin thing anyway. What kind of religious belief thinks having sex with virgins is a gift from God!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
maybe he's getting done by Virginians ?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I hope no one for Virginia is posting here!!! OUCH!
I am and was LMFAO! He actually did get "DONE" by Virginians, the Seal Squadron was out of Virginia Beach...so there is some actual "truth" to that comment!:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
no, I keel you !

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Do you think hes getting head as we speak. Whats up with the virgin thing anyway.
My theory is that those 77 virgins are his fellow terrorists ;)

What kind of religious belief thinks having sex with virgins is a gift from God!
You've got to admit; that is a clever plot! The promise of 77 virgins would go a long ways towards motivating people living in the desert with a camel! Plus women are very hard to get by in muslim countries when you have no money, so that's probably the only way some of those people can ever envision getting laid.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
What's so good about a virgin ?
They have no experience

·
Registered
908 Posts
What's so good about a virgin ?
They have no experience
Apparently, the guy that wrote the virgin thing back in the day must have had a bad experience with the ones that were "lightly used". Like someone already said, it was just another plot to control men. I wonder what they told the women?

I agree with you.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
maybe he just had sloppy seconds.......

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I wonder what they told the women?
.... to STFU! :rofl::rofl:

On a more serious not, realize that Many,.. but not all Muslims likewise, think the rewards offered by other other religions after death are just as silly. For those that are religious, is it even possible for you to use the same logic when critically looking at your own religions??... that's what I've always wondered, but I know already know the answer to that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts