Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I ordered something from there back in June 2008 and had to get a refund. They were stainless steel screws, were expensive and they did not work. I got a better product at my local fastener wholesaler at less than half the price. I have write-ups about the experience if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Department: General

Subject: BANNED

Don't Come Back. And your post on the forum is locked up nice and tight.....We have REAL customers that are loyal and don't have a panic attack over a $8.49 part. That key chain was free with your discount that you got, but you had to make a huge deal about it. We don't need OR want your business. We have 1000's of customers that use ONLY corvette mods for their cars and we are happy to assist TRUE, LOYAL, reasonable customers.

Have a nice life.

Sincerely,
Corvette Mods LLC

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I ordered something from there back in June 2008 and had to get a refund. They were stainless steel screws, were expensive and they did not work. I got a better product at my local fastener wholesaler at less than half the price. I have write-ups about the experience if anyone wants them.
sure , post it

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
huh ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts