Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one of the tires go low on the car and set off the low pressure warning, only to find that the left front was reading as the right front when I put the gauge on it. I tried the pressure sensor re-learn procedure with the large magnet. During the reprogram session, I put the magnet on the FL and FR sensors, and it picked those up fine, but the RR wouldn't learn no matter how I positioned the magnet. Just to check that it was that wheel and not something else, I tried the LR when I was prompted for the RR and it learned that one fine. The sensor was working properly before I attempted reprogram, so I'm confused about what's happening. Is that sensor suddenly shot or is there something else that I'm missing?

It's a 99 Coupe with stock wheels and sensors (as far as I know).

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
If it doesn't honk and them others do , it's dead

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Just for your reference;

http://www.tpmswholesalers.com/Sensors.aspx

I have never done business with these people and I do not work for these people but I picked this link up a couple of years ago and kept it "just in case." Prices seem reasonable considering other prices I have seen quoted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.