Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1979 Corvette back in 1980. It's a red L82 car and still in the garage.
I bought my son (15) a 2010 Camaro (red) and that's what started the itch I got. Watching him have fun with his car brought back so many memories. I started spending some time on ebay and autotrader and the itch got extremely worse.
I couldn't stand it any more so I bought a 2009 Corvette convertible (red).
I haven't pick it up yet but my son and I fly out next week to go drive it home. The wait is killing me and him. I know the trip will be great.
I can't wait to get back in the drivers seat of a Corvette.

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's great. My son is 15 as well. He wants a 70-73 Camaro to fix up. That will be a good father-son project. Enjoy your new vette, and good for you for keeping your old one.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
you bought it w/o seeing it in person ?
and you are confident it's ok ?

you have more guts than I

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Louisiana you can get a driving permit at 15 and your license at 16. He the got the car for Christmas and will turn 16 next month. He loves his Camaro.

I have seen tons of pictures and a video, paid a deposit and looking forward to driving it home. It is a 2009, original owner, with very low miles. Got a good feel from the owner and trust it is what I expect. :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Best of luck to you and enjoy your new toy !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts