Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be auctioning off my 06 600hp s/c vett with just under 24k mile on it. Along with the sc it has kooks lt headers corsa cat back black outs all the way around tinted windows and grill and side stainless inserts. The car also has the comp gray rims. Tickets are going to be $250 a ticket. Anyone intrested in tickeks can pm me and I can get ur info and send you a ticket. The drawing will be July 2nd as long as all tickets are sold

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there will be 200 to let the car go up to a max of 250. The drawing will be held at a local restraunt and forgot to mention second prize will be $2000 and third prize will be $500

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
That's a raffle not an auction. It isn't legal everywhere.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That's a raffle not an auction. It isn't legal everywhere.
+1

Will be interesting to see how it gets handled to ensure a preselected winner doesn't emerge and then the shooting starts.:stirthepot:

:leaving:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
that was my concern..I think everyone would be more likely to participate if a legitimate certified 3rd party was handling it. Don t take this personally Silverstreak,I m sure you are an honest guy, but theres a scam a minute on the net.. we just want to be sure, before putting out $250.. and you stand to profit far more than your cars value. 250x$250=$62,500. Is any part of that going to charity ,etc

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
There will be plenty of wittnesses the day of the drawing. I would,nt try to scam people and go to jail for many years when I would get caught there would be a paper trail a mile long starrting with my info on this site. Just putting the info out there if any one is intrested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts