Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just had Vossen Wheels out of Miami, FL join the SmokinVette family of vendors. I've been asked by the owner of Vossen to make this post.

Vossen has a new 1 piece wheel coming out very soon and needs lowered C5 and C6's in or around the Miami, FL area for photo shoot. You would be responsible for getting your Vette over to their warehouse located in Miami. Their techs would safely install a set of wheels on your Vette and the photos would be taken. Estimated time you would be there is 2 to 3 hours. For this you will be paid $300.00.

The photos will be used for their marketing efforts of their wheels. Earn some money and show off your Vette to the world!

For more information please call 305-463-7778 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
$300 bucks for 3 hours is good money, what do the wheels look like? Why are all the wheel companies either in Florida or California?

·
Smokin Member
1,825 Posts
$300 is a good deal Alex, are they giving wheel discounts to? :coffeetime:

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
O2BN Miami :D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Goody!Goody! New wheels!!!:secret::secret::secret::smash:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Wish I was closer!!! Those wheels are sweet!

·
Registered
28 Posts
We just had Vossen Wheels out of Miami, FL join the SmokinVette family of vendors. I've been asked by the owner of Vossen to make this post.

Vossen has a new 1 piece wheel coming out very soon and needs lowered C5 and C6's in or around the Miami, FL area for photo shoot. You would be responsible for getting your Vette over to their warehouse located in Miami. Their techs would safely install a set of wheels on your Vette and the photos would be taken. Estimated time you would be there is 2 to 3 hours. For this you will be paid $300.00.

The photos will be used for their marketing efforts of their wheels. Earn some money and show off your Vette to the world!

For more information please call 305-463-7778 or email

Vossen Wheels are SICK!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts