Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a set of Competition Grey Z06 Spider wheels for my car (not a Z06). I was talking to a guy at a local Vette get together yesterday about wheels, and he said he saw a set of Spider wheels on a base model Vette and said they did not look as good as they do on a Z06. The wheels I am considering are sized for a base model Vette.

Does anybody have pictures of the Spider wheels on a Vette (either Z06 or base model) they can post?

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pics but I like them. Been thinking about a black set myself.:thumbsup3:

The cheapest price I have found is from a wheel vendor on e-bay. $825/set of 4 plus $100 shipping. I have seen sets up to $1,050.

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
The cheapest price I have found is from a wheel vendor on e-bay. $825/set of 4 plus $100 shipping. I have seen sets up to $1,050.
Spend the money and go for it Brent. Hell if I had your money I would burn mine.:smilielol5:

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am considering buying a set of Competition Grey Z06 Spider wheels for my car (not a Z06). I was talking to a guy at a local Vette get together yesterday about wheels, and he said he saw a set of Spider wheels on a base model Vette and said they did not look as good as they do on a Z06. The wheels I am considering are sized for a base model Vette.

Does anybody have pictures of the Spider wheels on a Vette (either Z06 or base model) they can post?
I really like them in Black!

Here they are on a red Z06

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Spend the money and go for it Brent. Hell if I had your money I would burn mine.:smilielol5:
Sting, if I had your money, I would wipe my a$$ with mine!:coffeetime:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
170 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
452 Posts
Are those reflectors or lights in the front side scoops?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Those wheels look really nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts