Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like time to get some more power going on here. I would like to see what prices are out there for low mileage 403 or 427 blocks.I would of course consider new if there is a great price :food-smiley-019:

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you have time give me a call. We can discuss options for building you a nice stroker set up that doesn't break the bank.

I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,
Bryan Neelen
LME
713-849-4505

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you have time give me a call. We can discuss options for building you a nice stroker set up that doesn't break the bank.

Sincerely,
Bryan Neelen
LME
713-849-4505
How large of motor can you put in a C6 and still use the fuel injection system that is currently has?

·
Registered
254 Posts

Sincerely,
Bryan Neelen
LME
713-849-4505
So how much are we talking for a 427 with "middle of the road" internals. Doesn't need to be race motor, but don't want cheap parts inside it. :thumbsup:

Question for you: Putting a 427 LS7 into a C6, will the transmission need to be beefed up also?

To get to a 427 are you taking a LS3 and stroking it to get to a 427 or using a LS7 block right out of the box?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts