Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need some help with my aftermarket air condition, it was installed some years ago and I have removed everything to respray the interior and put change the interior harness, and I forgot to make fotos of the connection to this vacuum tubes.. Im not sure how they go, and my supplier of air condition is out of bussiness, it was hot rod air.. I send up the pictures.. 2 tubes go from the engine one with a white thing on it and the other is straight .. and then one goes inte the vacuum thing of the AC.. and thos 3 other im not sure they are correct.. maybe someone have the schematic from hot rod air??? (they installed it for me so I never had it)

Thanks a lot
Robert

tures

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can search for the schematic on the internet, I am sure that you will find it. If it's the original corvette A/C then you can search on their site the scheme or ask them to give send it. But if you have bought your A/C from another company then go and search the scheme at the shop from where you have bought it. I don't think that it's a big problem to deal with that problem. At last, you can see if Aircon Servicing, Cleaning & Repairing Singapore | SoCool Pte Ltd have the scheme you need.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Hi, I need some help with my aftermarket air condition, it was installed some years ago and I have removed everything to respray the interior and put change the interior harness, and I forgot to make fotos of the connection to this vacuum tubes.. Im not sure how they go, and my supplier of air condition is out of bussiness, it was hot rod air.. I send up the pictures.. 2 tubes go from the engine one with a white thing on it and the other is straight .. and then one goes inte the vacuum thing of the AC.. and thos 3 other im not sure they are correct.. maybe someone have the schematic from hot rod air??? (they installed it for me so I never had it)

Thanks a lot
Robert

View attachment 34972 tures View attachment 34971 View attachment 34973 View attachment 34974
What year of Corvette are you working on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts