Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost bought a tub of Americana premium wax, but when I picked up the tub and red the label, it said how great it would make red cars look, and blue cars look, and black cars, and white cars... but nothing about Millenium Yellow!

Where's the Love guys? :backstabber:

·
Smokin Vendor
620 Posts
LOL... I didn't write the copy for that label, I'd prefer not to make color specific claims b/c the stuff makes EVERY COLOR look good.

Put up some pics... convince me we should redo our lables!! :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
QUO[email protected];586418]Put up some pics... convince me we should redo our lables!! :D[/QUOTE]

And so the gauntlet has been thrown down... and my cheap ploy to get some free wax was foiled again :banghead:

These are with the buttery wax, I will post new ones once I use the Americana wax, which it looks like I will have to buy .... :sheep:

0R4K0243sv.jpg 0R4K0246sv.jpg 0R4K0280sv.jpg 0R4K0156sv.jpg [

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
junk , why don't you pull your head out

you have SOME decent info but you are by no means an expert , by self admission

your ego is killing you
you could be a good resource but everytime you see something that you can't deal with , you flip

knock it off

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
junk , why don't you pull your head out

you have SOME decent info but you are by no means an expert , by self admission

your ego is killing you
you could be a good resource but everytime you see something that you can't deal with , you flip

knock it off
Of all the pots calling the kettles black, you are the absolute LAST person to talk! With your ego all up in your signature, you act like you're God's gift to mechanics! Man, talk about throwing stones in glass houses, come back when you get paid for being a SPOTTER.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Of all the pots calling the kettles black, you are the absolute LAST person to talk! With your ego all up in your signature, you act like you're God's gift to mechanics! Man, talk about throwing stones in glass houses, come back when you get paid for being a SPOTTER.
I do :duel:
you really are an idiot

I find it funny you are jealous of my credentials and try to refute them
unlike you , I learn , you don't
you are a parrot

the guys who really do know what they are doing see through your BS
I on the other hand know what I'm doing and they know it

come back when you are liked
all you do is irritate others and show your ignorance
go wax off somewhere else

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I do :duel:
you really are an idiot

the guys who really do know what they are doing see through your BS
I on the other hand know what I'm doing and they know it

come back when you are liked
all you do is irritate others
just like CF , they don't want you either
:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

And how many times were you banned from CF? A BUNCH! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Me? NOT ONCE! How many forums are you banned from? Me? NONE! They saw through all your crap! What a joke! Hey, why not make some more comments in my threads over at LS1 Tech so that they can ban you there too! You are already on thin ice with infractions there! You ain't worth anymore responses! Go back to that cubby hole in the back of the warehouse that they keep you in at the floor tile place. You ain't worth my keystrokes! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
you truly spew garbage
I get banned for outing a convicted wifebeater who still threatens a woman
so what

my office is air-condtioned and heated with all the creature comforts of home
are you jealous that I have 2 jobs ?

I hope you really don't believe your own lies and those of others.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

And how many times were you banned from CF? A BUNCH! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Me? NOT ONCE! How many forums are you banned from? Me? NONE! They saw through all your crap! What a joke! Hey, why not make some more comments in my threads over at LS1 Tech so that they can ban you there too! You are already on thin ice with infractions there! You ain't worth anymore responses! Go back to that cubby hole in the back of the warehouse that they keep you in at the floor tile place. You ain't worth my keystrokes! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:
You go over to LS1?! For what????! You think you have something valuable to contribute over there? You are just a parasite to them / us. What could you possibly contribute, are you going to show us how to polish a knob using some Adam's machine polish? :smilielol5:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
FYI : LS1 tech doesn't know wth he's talking about

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Ok I learned its not a primary color its green, blue and red :doh:
You were correct the first time; the primary colors are red, blue and yellow. Just because they use green instead of yellow in a television, does not make it a primary color. Primary colors are colors that cannot be created through the mixing of other colors. Green is a secondary color and is made by mixing yellow and blue.

http://www.technologystudent.com/designpro/pricol1.htm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts