Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cig. lighter has no power checked wires with test light. I dont see anything in the pass. side fuse box for it. Any help.?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to SV first of all, secondly try posting this question in the C4 section. Your sure to get the help you need faster!:sm_party:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Glad to have you here! :burnout:

·
Registered
700 Posts
on my 87 it's the ctsy/clk fuse, may be a place to start at any rate. If you still have your owners manual, it should have it listed. Hope this is of some help to you.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I believe there are 2 fuses for the cigarette lighter, one in the fuse panel on the passenger side of the dash and one behind the carpet on the passenger side kick panel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There's two auxiliary fuse holders under the dash on the passenger side to the right of the glove box. On the second fuse holder, the third fuse is labeled 'B CONV PL'. This should be a blue 15 amp fuse and is for the cigarette lighter.

:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can someone explain to me exactly where the auxilliary fuse boxes are. I found the one to the right of the glove compartment, which has a picture in the owners manual. They have a drawing of the aux. in it but I'm in idiot mode and can't locate them. (It's a '91)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can someone explain to me exactly where the auxilliary fuse boxes are. I found the one to the right of the glove compartment, which has a picture in the owners manual. They have a drawing of the aux. in it but I'm in idiot mode and can't locate them. (It's a '91)
Is it the black plastic plate under the glove compartment that needs to be removed?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I believe there are 2 fuses for the cigarette lighter, one in the fuse panel on the passenger side of the dash and one behind the carpet on the passenger side kick panel.
Yep, I just got a headache remembering that stuff. My 92 kept blowing it off and I gave up.

I'd like to meet the genius that engineered that fuse box.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yep, I just got a headache remembering that stuff. My 92 kept blowing it off and I gave up.

I'd like to meet the genius that engineered that fuse box.
I agree. Think the engineers placed it there so the stealerships could make a few bucks on repairs.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Welcome to SmokinVette!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tks

Thank-You - Same problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts