Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3rd Annual NCCO All Corvette Show @ Marc Heitz Chevrolet-August 14, 2010.

8am-2pm Sponsored by the Non Club Club of Oklahoma & Marc Heitz Chevrolet. Pre-register $25, Day of Show $30 Register 8am-11am, Awards 2pm -Vendors - 50/50 Pot - Door Prizes - 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each Generation - Marc Heitz Award - Presidents Award - Club Participation-
Proceeds Benefit Toys 4 Tots. EVERY DANG DIME

JUDGED SHOW: CLASSES: C1-C6, CUSTOM

Make checks payable to Toys for Tots: Send to 4024 Nicole Place, Norman, Oklahoma. 73072
For more info call: Jeff (405)314-8418 or Kent(405)620-1297
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,616 Posts
Hey Jaygood do you mine if SmokinVette meets at your show If the Norman poll wins .I guess we should had ask first .If you don't mine Vote for Norman for the get together poll .. Iam coming anyway it goes ......:patriot:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Jaygood do you mine if SmokinVette meets at your show If the Norman poll wins .I guess we should had ask first .If you don't mine Vote for Norman for the get together poll .. Iam coming anyway it goes ......:patriot:
Jeff would say "HELL YES"! So do I!

I'm hoping to come to this show. :D
Love to have you,,,our show is getting bigger and better! And Every Dang Dime goes to the Toys for Tots!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I will be there again this year. It was a great show last year. :thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
15,616 Posts
Ill' br there to just called for my room at SNOOER INN and just got the same room we had last year RM215 Aug13th/14/
Really looking forward to meeting some the SMOKINVETTE.COM MEMBERS THERE .AND STING" brother Greg :smilielol5:They well have our SMOKINVETTE section :thumbsup:by the grass were can put up our canopy SMOKINVETTE FLAGs set some tables for some free stuff that STING & GREG is bing to the as give away.

Most of all its for the KIDS
And thanks to JAYGOOD for being so nice to SMOKINVETTE.COM ...................:patriot:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I'm there!. This is a great show and well worth a road trip for anyone within a few hundred miles.

We even allow people from Texas to enter our fine state that weekend to attend the show.:smilielol5:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Here is a few more. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Blue

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Blue

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Was at the NCCO show Saturday!
Look what I found!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.