Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a 2 days left in the year. Anyone have any new mods planned for 2010 yet? I'd like to get new larger spec'd head and cam. And tweek my suspension a little.

What's on your wish list for 2010 mods?

·
Registered
57 Posts
In Jan I'll be replacing my RPM diff that broke at Daytona w a new RPM diff

Also getting a CF driveshaft and maybe a few more CF goodies

·
Registered
23,205 Posts
I bought ceramic brake pads--need to install them; same goes for the chrome alternator bracket. Also plan to add more A pillar gauges if I can find a triple gauge pod that matches the interior.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
headers install @ E.C.S goin' through "loudmouth" should be "NASTY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Black ZR1 wheels and Vararam cold air intake

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
headers install @ E.C.S goin' through "loudmouth" should be "NASTY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup3:
I did that exact install on my 2001 SS Camaro with a built LS6 crate engine. I could really hear that cam talkin' to me through that "sound system". I go to work at 2AM, so I had to roll the car down to the bottom of the hill so I only woke up the neighbors I didn't know very well.:rofl:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I did that exact install on my 2001 SS Camaro with a built LS6 crate engine. I could really hear that cam talkin' to me through that "sound system". I go to work at 2AM, so I had to roll the car down to the bottom of the hill so I only woke up the neighbors I didn't know very well.:rofl:
Neighbors.......................how about the whole block:rofl::rofl::rofl::Irule:Loudest toys wins:woowoo:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I plan to install an already purchased Elite Engineering insulated tunnel plate; I'm also considering the NAV Commander mod available from Sunset Orange Creations to get around the "nanny mode" in the factory NAV system!
Enjoy,
akriggm

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Prolly a DSV D steering wheel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts