Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for stopping by to check out my gorgeous 09 ZHZ. If you arent familiar with the ZHZ, you will soon appreciate the time and effort put into these cars. They were a very limited edition made exclusively for Hertz. There were 500 hard tops built in 2008 and 300 convertibles built in 2009. This is a low production number (#31) which makes it more desirable. From what I have been told most of the lower production vehicles ( 50 and under) were used by company executives. Car is listed in the C6 registry, has been pampered, garage kept, zero accidents, has a certificate of authenticity, clean car fax ( comes with car fax buy back guarantee), has a new battery, new tires, new windshield, recently serviced and inspected. The car needs nothing. PLEASE read my entire posting and call me with any questions. If you are looking for a unique and collectible corvette, this is the one !

Beautiful 2009 Corvette ZHZ edition 450 Horse power , she is special edition car one out 300 cars were manufactured and they will never be manufactured again the number of this car is 31 of the 300. Convertible power top, automatic transmission with sport mode F1, selective ride, power windows, power convertible top, drilled rotors , zo6 mufflers, original floor mats, power mirrors, smart key , keyless entry, technology package, push to start button, auto doors look and unlock, leather seats, power seats, climate control AC, i pod / i phone connection, still under warranty.
Extra clean car still like new.
Clean Title in hand

velocity yellow special "ZHZ" package-which included the 3LT Equipment Group (side impact airbags, sport seats w/perforated leather inserts, parcel net, Bluetooth); the GCA Ultimate Exterior Appearance Package (Screen Mesh package (Side covers, grille mesh and exhaust plate screens), underhood blanket/lamp, graphics package, accessory spoiler, body-color door handles, 15-spoke polished wheels (replacing standard wheels); and the ZHZ Special Edition option package (Velocity Yellow paint, Ebony seats, Magnetic Selective Ride Control, larger cross-drilled brake rotors, dual-mode performance exhaust and 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission), F55 suspension, out performs the z06, all day long !

keywords moving must sell gone asap help cash bills divorce no trades or financing title in hand

·
Registered
6 Posts
more on zhz'z

Love my 436 HP 4.2 Sec 0-60 Car and for the money, cant possibly be beat! :) Well, LOL, I guess, I need to write more posts... and them after 10 posts I can insert and Image.... Oh well. another way to skin a cat and learn about ol' ZHZ1 Go to You Tube: Enter: Mike Bauer Paralyzed Corvette Driver" That is a GT2 Tube frame that is not as fast or quick or anything as my ZHZ Go Figure. They did a 1 hour movie , it really was a commercial for his surgeries and the Hospital... little to do with my life. on my racing Paralyzed. Its not easy.... But, I am planning ton doing a fund raising on going effort to help these who get a SCI (Spinal Cord INjury0 FROM MOTORSSPORTS OF SOME KIND OR military. SECONDYL, WE HAVE A HOST OF THINGS WE ARE PLANNING. I HAD A DEAL IN PLACE WITH SOME IDOT DOCTOR WHO SPENT TO MUCH PERSONAL MONEY ON THIS STUPID FILM THAT WAS SIMPLY A COMMERCIAL FOR his HOSTPITAL AND FOR HIM TO RAISE money... oh... THE MONEY iS SO THIS Wacky Clueless as far as Racing goes... But, I can see it helping him make more millions... MORE SURGERIES. GOD HELP THOSE THE BUY THIS GOONS b/s , LIKE I DID... then, TO RECOUP his MONEY, SOMETHING, I DIDNT ASK for, OR CARE ABOUT... HE SOLD ME OUT TO A sponsor, SO HE GOT HIS MONEY BACK... AND ME, WELL, I'm SIMPLY DEBADING WEATHER TO START THIS ALL OVER AGAIN, BY MYSELF... OR SIMPLY ENJOY MY TIME LEFT WITH Our zhz. Its My sons name so if something happens to me, there is NO BS , he just keeps driving on!THAT PUTS A GRIN ON MY FACE AVERY TIME I HEAR TOSE back CATS ROAR. AAAARRR!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Humm Let me try again... sorry Mates! NO CAN DO IMAGAE UNTILL 5 more posts? that's fine. so I ADDED A LITTLE MORE HOPEFULLY SOMEOF YOU WILL HAVE QUESTIONS ON MY STORY! zhz1 AKA. (Z)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts