Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a beast. This car sounds like a Harley and is super loud with the pipes open. I can't go anywhere without EVERYONE telling me how awesome this car sounds. This hasn't been dogged out or ran hard either!
I thought I could handle this car but I'm 6 foot 5 so driving it isn't really for me size wise so I just gotta sell it. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THIS CAR. I am not a dealer. This car has never even seen rain! I have all the documentation on the car and the work that's been done. I also ordered a NEW set of mats with the logos in them. All work on this car has been done by LG Motorsports in Wylie, TX and what a amazing job they did! Dyno test at 500 hp and it just sings...sounds like a Harley when you start and drive it! Car is ALWAYS garage kept and it a 3rd car baby for me.I REMOVED MY PHONE NUMBER DUE TO CALLS FROM MARKETERS WANTING TO HELP ME SELL IT. PLEASE EMAIL AND I WILL RESPOND. IM NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OR HELP SELLING IT.

Condition: LS3 6.2 engine, Z51 performance package, Hardtop removable convertible top, 3LT package level, DYNO tuned 500 rear wheel HP, LG long tube headers and high flow cats, NPP option with disconnect remote fob (opens exhaust with remote which adds 6hp and sounds amazing) Competition Cam with Valve train upgrades, 4:10 differential, 160 degree thermostat, lowered with frame savers, CAI hideaway front licence plate, ALL WORK DONE BY LG MOTORSPORTS IN DALLAS. Always garage kept never seen RAIN!

CAR IS IN DALLAS/FT. WORTH

Here is a link to the car...
cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?listingId=87038111&searchSource=SEARCH_BY_URL&stkTyp=U

·
Registered
269 Posts
This car is a beast. This car sounds like a Harley and is super loud with the pipes open. I can't go anywhere without EVERYONE telling me how awesome this car sounds. This hasn't been dogged out or ran hard either!
I thought I could handle this car but I'm 6 foot 5 so driving it isn't really for me size wise so I just gotta sell it. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THIS CAR. I am not a dealer. This car has never even seen rain! I have all the documentation on the car and the work that's been done. I also ordered a NEW set of mats with the logos in them. All work on this car has been done by LG Motorsports in Wylie, TX and what a amazing job they did! Dyno test at 500 hp and it just sings...sounds like a Harley when you start and drive it! Car is ALWAYS garage kept and it a 3rd car baby for me.I REMOVED MY PHONE NUMBER DUE TO CALLS FROM MARKETERS WANTING TO HELP ME SELL IT. PLEASE EMAIL AND I WILL RESPOND. IM NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OR HELP SELLING IT.

Condition: LS3 6.2 engine, Z51 performance package, Hardtop removable convertible top, 3LT package level, DYNO tuned 500 rear wheel HP, LG long tube headers and high flow cats, NPP option with disconnect remote fob (opens exhaust with remote which adds 6hp and sounds amazing) Competition Cam with Valve train upgrades, 4:10 differential, 160 degree thermostat, lowered with frame savers, CAI hideaway front licence plate, ALL WORK DONE BY LG MOTORSPORTS IN DALLAS. Always garage kept never seen RAIN!

CAR IS IN DALLAS/FT. WORTH

Here is a link to the car...
cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?listingId=87038111&searchSource=SEARCH_BY_URL&stkTyp=U
Post Pictures please. Have a friend that might look at it. Your link didn't work ?? :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is the link.

Sorry for the delay in response. I didn't see the reply...and didn't get a email to look. He can contact me via the cars.com or here. Where does he live?
it won't let me post until i have posted 10 times...until then it won't let me link it. just search dallas fort worth cars.com for 08 10k or less miles. it's silver with 41k or best offer listed. shouldn't be hard to spot. it's got 5700 miles and is really worth every penny. I see them sell for the same price stock..and this one is far from stock. I just haven't been really trying hard to post it or sell it. If it sells great..if not i love the car and will just keep it and deal with the size issue I have being in it. (i'm 6'5)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts