Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the left front roof bolt retainer break and cannot seem to find a replacement. In fact I would like to replace both just to be safe. Does anyone have and is willing to seel two or would know where to purchase some new ones. I have looked at most of the known dealers and have not had any luck. Its a platic piece the keeps the bolt from falling out once you loose the bolt.
Thanks
:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
836 Posts
roof

I had the left front roof bolt retainer break and cannot seem to find a replacement. In fact I would like to replace both just to be safe. Does anyone have and is willing to seel two or would know where to purchase some new ones. I have looked at most of the known dealers and have not had any luck. Its a platic piece the keeps the bolt from falling out once you loose the bolt.
Thanks
:thumbsup3:
U Don't need em, I threw mine away ....

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That plastic piece helps keep the bolts from falling out.I got mine at Zip and I think Ecklers sells them too.I bought extra bolts and sleeves just in case.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I looked at both and the retainers are either no longer in the catalog or discontinued. Thanks for all the help I will keep looking and maybe get lucky. When I bought the bolts for the rear along with the guide it came with retainers. Maybe If I buy the bolts Ill get lucky and the retainers will come with them..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts