Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to find a luggage rack for my 1966 vette. these were an option in that year and unfortunately mine has holes for the rack. i am having some difficulty finding one; does anyone know where one could possibly be found;:Banane08:

·
Registered
65 Posts
you looking for something like this? It came on my car.:MG_121:

·
Registered
216 Posts
i am trying to find a luggage rack for my 1966 vette. these were an option in that year and unfortunately mine has holes for the rack. i am having some difficulty finding one; does anyone know where one could possibly be found;:Banane08:
Luggage racks were never a factory option on midyears, but they were available as dealer-installed GM Accessories; they show up on eBay regularly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one that was installed by the dealer at purchase. I removed it because I didn't like the looks and was never going to use it. It is a heavy duty model that extends down and bolts to the bumpers....very strong but you have to drill holes in the bumpers to mount. still interested?
Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
66 luggage rack

thanks mark but i do not want to drill holes in my bumber;however i am still trying to find a rack; it is a 4-hole rack

·
Registered
1 Posts
4 hole luggage rack

Did you ever find a 4 hole luggage rack? I am told that someone put the same kind of rack on my 70 Corvette. It was probably left over and they got a good deal, so they put the wrong rack on. I need one... 'Rev Ron' on Corvette Forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one I used in the 1970s on a trip x country , took it off the car and its been sitting since, trying to find info so I can sell it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts