• Corvette Forum
  • Login to Corvette Forums
  • SmokinVette.com
  • About SmokinVette.com
  • Corvette Forum
  • Corvette Gallery
  • Corvette Parts
  • Corvette Yellow Pages
SmokinVette.com Forums : Corvette Forums : C4 Corvette Forums : C4 Corvettes For Sale : 1990 Lingenfelter ZR1 for sale
C4 Corvettes For Sale

Old 01-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Lingenfelter ZR1
Smokin Member

Default 1990 Lingenfelter ZR1 for sale

I have decided to sell my Lingenfelter ZR1. As you probably know it is very rare to see one of these let alone find one for sale. Other than mine I have never seen one in person and I go to a lot of shows. This car is black on black, in magnificent condition and has won many Corvette show awards. It has 16,352 original miles and spent most of it's life in a collection. I purchased the car about two years ago and have replaced the Bose radio and speakers with a touch screen making sure that all the parts used fit into the original spaces so it could be put back and I have kept all the original parts. The car only has the plexiglas top as it blends in so well with black car. It has some beautiful blue painted pin stripping that was done by hand and was kept to a minimum.....very classy and understated. The interior is black and is absolutely spotless, looks brand new, really nothing else to say there. I replaced the tires with Kumho Ecsta XS which I am really happy with, very grippy once they warm up and look great. Now for the engine, the Lingenfelter mods cost almost $17,000 over the sticker price at the time so it was not a very common upgrade. The package done was their 475hp version which keeps it at the original cubic inches, it also passed smog on the first shot no problem. The car runs perfectly and I have never had any mechanical issues with it. The car is #316 of the first year it was made which is very early in the production run and while there is no way to confirm it I would be very surprised if there was a Lingenfelter upgrade done on an earlier car which of course would mean this is the first one. Car and Driver did a road test of a 1990 ZR-1 with the same Lingenfelter package and here are the numbers they got:
Top Speed : 191
0-60 : 4.1
¼ Mile : 12.3
All on street tires, pump gas, no blower and passes smog…..amazing!

Asking price is $38,000 obo.
Pictures are available for anyone interested.
Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Share This Thread
  • Submit Thread to Digg
  • Submit Thread to del.icio.us
  • Submit Thread to Facebook
  • Submit Thread to StumbleUpon
  • Submit Thread to MySpace
  • Submit Thread to Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Google