• Corvette Forum
  • Login to Corvette Forums
  • SmokinVette.com
  • About SmokinVette.com
  • Corvette Forum
  • Corvette Gallery
  • Corvette Parts
  • Corvette Yellow Pages
SmokinVette.com Forums : Corvette Forums : C6 Corvette Forums : C6 Corvettes For Sale : 2008 C6 Indy 500 Pace Car Replica
C6 Corvettes For Sale

Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
cmatkins3
Smokin Member

Default 2008 C6 Indy 500 Pace Car Replica

This car is one of only 77 Manual Coupe Pace Car Replicas! Under the center console is Fittipaldi's signature. The seats have an Indy 500 emblem and the side emblems are Indy also. The pace car decals have been removed before sale at dealer as they were not preferred to original owner (however they can be purchased through GM). The car has right at 20,000 miles on it and I am asking 43,000 for it. It is located in Evington, VA 24550. All replicas are 3LT and come with HUD, Nav, heated seats, seat memory, two tone int., and chrome gumby wheels. It also has both tops. They also added a mesh grill, side cove screens, chrome door handles, and exhaust deco plate at the dealer. I put Toyo R888 tires all around (brand new 200 miles ago, great tire!) and the stocks are included and still have good tread. It also has a complete blackout kit on all lights, lowered 1in on stock bolts, painted black calipers, and a M2W switch. I added Doug Thorley Headers last week (sounds great!) and will add a breathless performance vortex intake this week, but do not plan on tuning the car in case the new owner wants to take it back to stock. All stock parts will be included!

Car has never been tracked or drag raced. It is my weekend driver and is under a cover most of the week.

A great thing about this car is that it was purchased from the dealer for the first time in 2010 and the 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty started in feb. of 2010! I had the clear top replaced as soon as I bought it (two months ago) under warranty from the dealer and they said it was under warranty until 2013 or until 36,000 miles. Of course since I haven't had it tuned that means the powertrain warranty is good until 2015!

All photos are with stock tires.

Sitting on the Showroom Floor!

Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
cmatkins3
Smokin Member

Lowering asking price to 41,000...Also asking for trades, my car plus cash for a C6 Z06
cmatkins3 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:08 AM   #3
Danko
Smokin 500HP Club

Default not a chance...

I wish you well and your car is gorgeous, but in today's market, you are overpricing it. One of 77 means not much. I had three one of 29 LT4 Firehawks and it really doesn't mean anything. My Cobra Rs were two of 200, etc. and that mattered not. The autograph might help, but I doubt it. What does matter is it is a good-looking combo in and out and well-taken care of. Circulate some pictures and good luck, but do not plan on getting near $40K.
Danko is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
NotebookofDeath
Smokin Member

any other colors available?
NotebookofDeath is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Share This Thread
  • Submit Thread to Digg
  • Submit Thread to del.icio.us
  • Submit Thread to Facebook