• Corvette Forum
  • Login to Corvette Forums
  • SmokinVette.com
  • About SmokinVette.com
  • Corvette Forum
  • Corvette Gallery
  • Corvette Parts
  • Corvette Yellow Pages
SmokinVette.com Forums : SmokinVette.com Corvette Forums : Corvette Clubs : Casual Corvettes of San Antonio
Corvette Clubs
*If you want your club to have its own Forum please PM SmokinVette Sponsored by
Baer Brake Systems

Old 10-03-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
dejavo1994
Smokin Member

Talking Casual Corvettes of San Antonio

Tired of the same old thing ? Tired of paying someone $30,40,$50.00 to drive your own car ? Not excited about events happening at your club other than all the in fighting and large ego's ? Well we have a new and exciting group for you. The ONLY non club club in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Casual Corvettes of S.A. kick off is Jan 2010. We are working on the website now. Have a Face Book page to also join in on updates and what’s happening and visit our friends who have a business.

No dues, no board, no ego's ! Just an e-mail listing of what's happening and where. We will start off slow with a couple of runs a month and see where that takes us. Lots of great people and lots of terrific ideas.

If you like being yelled at saying you "must" do this or that then stay where you are. I already have a boss I don't need a car club telling me what to do and paying for it.

Young or old, new cars or not (older the better) we all share one common like and that's the Corvette. Daily driver or show queen we aim for puddles. Who says you cannot take a Corvette across a cow pasture. You can if you are going fast enough.

For info on the only non club club in San Antonio contact: casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com or check us out on face book.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon at an event.

Casual Corvettes of San Antonio
Save the Wave !
casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com
Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
STJS45
Smokin Member

Sounds like you guys will do good!!! I am from SA (well Selma) and will defenetly be there and count on my support for the club. I have had a 94 and just purchased a 02. Dont have Facebook but keep me updated of runs or anything going on.
STJS45 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
REVERHART74
Smokin 3000HP Drag Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STJS45 View Post
Sounds like you guys will do good!!! I am from SA (well Selma) and will defenetly be there and count on my support for the club. I have had a 94 and just purchased a 02. Dont have Facebook but keep me updated of runs or anything going on.
Say hi to Captain Zuniga of Selma PD for me next time you get pulled over by one of those black chargers bro!
REVERHART74 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
REVERHART74
Smokin 3000HP Drag Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavo1994 View Post
Tired of the same old thing ? Tired of paying someone $30,40,$50.00 to drive your own car ? Not excited about events happening at your club other than all the in fighting and large ego's ? Well we have a new and exciting group for you. The ONLY non club club in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Casual Corvettes of S.A. kick off is Jan 2010. We are working on the website now. Have a Face Book page to also join in on updates and what’s happening and visit our friends who have a business.

No dues, no board, no ego's ! Just an e-mail listing of what's happening and where. We will start off slow with a couple of runs a month and see where that takes us. Lots of great people and lots of terrific ideas.

If you like being yelled at saying you "must" do this or that then stay where you are. I already have a boss I don't need a car club telling me what to do and paying for it.

Young or old, new cars or not (older the better) we all share one common like and that's the Corvette. Daily driver or show queen we aim for puddles. Who says you cannot take a Corvette across a cow pasture. You can if you are going fast enough.

For info on the only non club club in San Antonio contact: casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com or check us out on face book.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon at an event.

Casual Corvettes of San Antonio
Save the Wave !
casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com

I'm in, just PM me when you get a schedule together!
REVERHART74 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #5
Bucwheat
Smokin 4000HP World Challenge

We have a Casual corvettes in Augusta Ga. too!
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #6
Raydawg357
Smokin 1000HP Twin Turbo Club

I'm in the Lackland area. PM me also when the schedule is out. BIGs on the corner of 151 and Potranco has their Muscle Car meet every Saturday Night at 7. There's been a few vette there.
Raydawg357 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
Blackhorse Zo6
Agent

Post the schedule when you get one .If I can go to Hooker OK & Edmond OK to a show I can stay in country for a cruise night ........
Old 12-31-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
jaygood
Smokin 100HP Club

No Matter How You Look At It, Cars Or Real Life $hit, ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
jaygood is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #9
Jimmysvette
Smokin Member

Hello there just became a member. I'm from new braunfels , tx. the non club, club sound cool, would like info. For cruising events thanks
Jimmysvette is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #10
gac62005
Smokin Member

Default finally

that is excellent ,thats what i am looking for in a club .. i am a new member and a new resident in san Antonio moved here a week ago.. Pm me i am in .. looking forward to it.. thanks
gac62005 is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Share This Thread
  • Submit Thread to Digg
  • Submit Thread to del.icio.us
  • Submit Thread to Facebook
  • Submit Thread to StumbleUpon
  • Submit Thread to MySpace
  • Submit Thread to Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Google