Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Locked in!!!!

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  2vettes 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I thought that since no one is posting much any more I would tell you a situation that happened a while back. My wife and I took a little trip up to Hearst Castel. I had made reservations for all the nights we where away. The first afternoon we stopped at a hotel on the beach in San Simion. My wife said she would stay in the car while I went in to check in. It took a little while because there was a couple in front of me. When I came back out I could see through the window that my wife's eyes where kind of big. :1zhelp:I opened the car door and she proceded to tell me that she got claustrophobic and the car doors would not open and the windows would not go down. She was locked in. I had the Fob in my pocket and I had failed to tell her about the door release next to the seat. As you can imagine when ever I leave her in the car now I always put a window down.:sheep:

#2 ·
I never realized that w/o a power failure that you could be locked in the car.

I guess you had to be extra nice to her for the night.

#4 ·
With an emergency release handle on the floor next to the seat, you can never actually be locked in unless you don't know about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.