Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1978 Corvette Pace Car For Sale

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gatorman115 
#1 ·
I am selling my 1978 Chevy Corvette Pace Car L48. It has 16,021 original miles on it and is in very good shape. It has a 350 Cu. In.V8 engine (185 Horsepower) with a 3 speed Turbo Hydra-Matic automatic transmission. It's 0-60 mph time is 7.8 seconds with a top speed of 123 mph. The exterior has a two tone black and grey ORIGINAL paint job along with having grey leather interior as well. Both the exterior and interior are in excellent condition. This Corvette also has the glass T-top, alloy wheels, air conditioning, etc... It also has power windows and door locks.

It has a brand new set of Goodyear eagle gt2 tires on them which haven't even seen a mile of road on them yet. Their the closest tires to originals that can be found. It also has stainless steel Corvette calipers with stainless steel wheel cylinders. Along with a brand new battery in it.There were only 6,502 of these Pace Car editions ever built so don't miss this opportunity to buy one! I bought this car in 1996 and it has always been garage kept for as long as I've owned it.

Asking 22,000

It won't allow me to post pictures of the car on the forum but if you interested then send me your email address I can send the pictures that way.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.