Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Simple mods

8K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  narsh 
#1 ·
How much hp(estimate) would you pick up with a Diablo Sport tuner, Vararam Snakecharmer CAI and a 160 deg. t stat on a bone stock 07 LS2-A6. Would these simple mods affect everyday drive ability or fuel mileage drastically. Any recommendations on a different CAI I also hear good things about K&N.

#2 ·
Depending on the tune, I'd say you could pick up pretty decent power, but even more throttle response and a more linear power curve. You're probably making about 330rwhp right now, those aforementioned mods should raise you to a cool 355-365rwhp, but it will feel like it has 400

#11 ·
I have similar mods on my 08 LS3.. It will be at Torq where Señor Antonio had his z06 built.

The car IMO is fast enough now, but I am looking for better throttle response and a solid tranmission tune! I hate the way the a6 shifts however and whenever it wants. Kinda scary sometimes when you give it a little throttle and it drops 4 gears...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.