Chevy Corvette Forum banner

The Ultimate Garage Lift

10K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Napoleon 
#1 ·
To all,

Many on this board know of me and are probably aware that I've been a stranger lately. Been AWOL only because our team have been working feverishly on this new project trying to finalize for the upcoming SEMA / AAPEX show in Las Vegas.

Be prepared to get very excited.

Full production in two months.

Projected street price - $1795.00'ish with FREE SHIPPING.

maxjaxusa.com

Jeff Kritzer
SR. VP.
BendPak Inc.

#7 ·
my friend is looking to get a lift installed in his garage so he can park his vette and his dad's vette in there. i was going to send him that link, but that doesn't load anything related to lifts ... it's a computer site. but i saw the link in the original post ... maxjaxusa.com

#9 · (Edited)
Update on the MaxJax, hehe. Noticed this thread was on the first page still even though nobody has posted on this in a year.

I'll give you guys a little taste of what we've been doing lately for anyone who's interested.

There was a commercial done about this lift a while ago, here's the thread about it:

http://garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65575

Here's a direct link to the commercial itself if you don't want to read through the thread.

Enjoy!

#13 ·
it's like a scissors lift , better than nothing but hardly the ultimate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.