Chevy Corvette Forum banner

new carpet

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  chav73 
#1 ·
hello,
id like to redo the the carpet in my vette and id like to know the most cost efficient way to do this seeing as my funds are low do to my age..

kisuke...

#5 ·
thanks guys and also i figure since there is already an underlay in the car i would just try to change the carpet but if i remember correctly there is a bit of glue holding them together so thanks for the links :)
I no u have not got heaps of money but definatly worth putting some sound deadner while doing it u will only come back some time later and do it.take your time and do right first time

#9 ·
trust quality carpet venders. I have heard of bad experiences with carpet not fitting the application. I used Willcox and they were awesome, as with everything else that was purchased from them. I am a big fan of them. ordered the jute padding for the front of the cabin only. Dynamat was expensive. I was once told that you could go to a home improvement store and get the insulation (foil) that they sold there. Did not do that, however. Yes, premolded is best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.