Chevy Corvette Forum banner

79 Corvette BLK/BLK Low Miles New 383 Stroker Motor

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bikenitup 
#1 ·
1979 Black Corvette For sale. 27,000 original miles Has brand new 383 full roller motor that was built by Don's Machine Shop in Kenosha, WI. (contact me for full build specs and accessories). It maybe has 50 miles on new build. Still has 3hrs dyno time available to tune the motor. Transmission has been fully rebuilt and adjusted. The stall converter has been changed out to match the motor. Has full 2.5 stainless exhaust. I have all receipts for parts and options with the motor change. Brand new Street and slalom (upgraded) suspension and New BF Goodrich tires. The wheels are C3 originals that have been polished. Comes with fitted car cover and new full interior carpet (purchased from willcox corvette) & new misc interior pieces included. Paint is in good condition with a couple of minor flaws and has custom hand painted pinstriping. If interested, call/text - 262-705-1039 or email - nvmysi@hotmail.com and I can provide more information/history, supply more pictures & video and will even face time. Asking $10,500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.