Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Adam's Daily Special - Updated Daily!!

80K views 519 replies 54 participants last post by  Nicolredmay 
#1 · (Edited)

Updated Every Weekday!! Don't forget to use your forum discount code to save an additional 10%!!

CLICK THE PICTURE FOR MORE INFO!!

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
That would be our hex grip applicator. We include that blue/red one with every purchase of our americana paste wax.

We also offer a full line of them with varying levels of foam for polishing and wax application. We even have a really killer one for tire dressing application. Absolutely love the hex grip apps!!

Click the pictures for more info:

Also check out the video to see it in action, jump to about the 3 minute mark: http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Videos_DVD5_17.aspx

#20 ·
Is 4.5 amp motors really enough power? I've seen some 10 amp polishers on the market. I do like the color coordinated pads and liquids.

#23 · (Edited)
The 10amp units you would be referring to would be rotary polishers, definitely not tools for the beginners and easily something an uninitiated novice would remove paint with in about 10 seconds.

The porter cable is a Dual Action Polisher, it relies on oscillation instead of rotation and b/c it doesn't spin it doesn't generate heat, thus its virtually impossible for someone to do irreparable damage to their finish with one (short of flipping the machine over and hammering their hood with it :D ) Not to mention the PC is the industry standard when it comes to machine polishing for the DO IT YOURSELFER... you'll find more PC's in garages across the world than any other polishing tool.

Basically comparing apples and oranges... but rest assured the PC is more than enough for most people to get stellar results on an average car.

Is there any way to get one of the specials that we may have missed by a day or two. I'm interested in the waterless wash kit.

Thanks
Unfortunately no... the daily specials are... well... daily. You guys get an everyday 24/7 discount on our products as it is, if your patient you can wait for the special to come around again, but as it stands now we run these specials from right about noon till noon the following day. We also bump the item here, as well as send out a daily TWEET if you're twitter user. Ample opportunities to jump on the deals while they're up... if you really are looking for a particular item and want to know if we'll be running a special anytime soon shoot me an email: Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

I'm more than willing to work with you on a particular product or kit if you need something specific. Also, if there is enough interest in a particular product or products we could always do a SMOKINVETTE.com group buy on that item... we'd just need enough interest to justify an additional discount.

#26 ·
Friday 5/21 thru the weekend -

Adam's Car Wash Soap Plus 2 Professional Wash Pads!!

SMOKIN PRICE - $17.96

Why 2 wash pads? Think about it... when you step back and look at your car a few weeks after a wash where has most of the dirt and grime accumulated?

Behind the tires, along the rocker panels, etc.

Why use the same wash pad on that as you do on your hood, fenders, door and roof?? Having 2 wash pads, each one designated for a half (upper and lower) of your car means less risk of cross contamination, equaling less chance of introducing swirls and scratches when you wash.

Add in a couple of buckets with grit guards, a great white drying towel and some detail spray and you have the makings of a swirl free wash process!!

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.