Chevy Corvette Forum banner

SoCal Stingrays 3rd annual cruise .... to plastic fantastic in San Diego.

952 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pauldana 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!!:flag:... been getting several e-mails about our next big cruise for 2013...:thumbs: so., here is the starting post!!!.:cheers::woohoo:.. BUT.. this year instead of going to Solvang, We are heading SOUTH... South to Plastic fantastic!!! :woohoo::woohoo::cheers::rock:

This will be the 36th event and we are going to represent the C3 like never before!!!:eek:

3 years ago, when i first started this cruise I had no idea how popular it would be and how many great friends I would meet... i just want to take this time and say to everyone, Thank you for cruising with me and making this such a great run!!! Thank you all...:cheers::thumbs::flag:.

I will update this post with a great poster, and some great pictures over the Christmas holidays.. :smash::smash::thumbs:

Coming soon! Plastic Fantastic XXXVI May 19, 2013 :woohoo::cheers::flag: http://www.ncocc.com/calendar.html

whos a cruising!!!!

1. Pauldana red 79
2. 1969RAY black 69
3. MrJir red 74
5. Mrmagic red 80
6. Snoopysvet silver 78
7. jdecarlo. Red 73
8. Ricksterbusa. Black 71

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.