Chevy Corvette Forum banner

C7 tail light conversion...1000% better.

6K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  bout-time 
#1 ·
#3 ·
next they'll have a C4 body converion kit......

#8 ·
Send an email to Chevrolet.com

I agree...and felt strong enough about it...that I fired off an email to GM. Took all about 2 minutes and easy to do. If Chevrolet hears enough from the "voice of the customer", maybe they will change it. I would like to encourage all of you to log on to Chevrolet.com and contact GM.

#9 ·

#16 ·
I hear GM will also experiment with a new type of ignition system for the 2015 C7 LT-1. I believe it may of been called Optical Spark Distribution or something like that
:rofl::vomitbuddy::banghead::banghead:

#20 ·
I read in a magazine GM claims, "The younger crowd preferred the current tail lights to the rounded out ones of previous generations" or something to that effect. Well GM if you're listening, I'm 26 and I GREATLY prefer the rounded out tail lights.

#21 ·
ya know what.. my 9 year old daughter and I were just doing yard work together and she wandered into the garage and remarked how the vette looks ugly from the design on the back. If GM has any balls they should look to the real future. She said the car is meant to have those round tailights....otherwise it sucks. From the mouth of a vette girl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.