Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Electric Hookups for camping

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sdrtyu 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to camping in my car at a campsite with electric hookups so that I can use my cpap device while I rest. I've never used utility hookups at a campsite before. Can I connect frequent household equipment into it, or is it a unique type of plug/power for RVs? Any recommendation would be appreciated.

#2 ·
the ones I've seen have multiple types of plugs includung standard 110V plugs
I'd just call the campsite and ask to make sure

#4 ·
I've done it , just used a smaller cooler

#8 ·
my vette is MY RV.....:thumbsup3::food-smiley-019::z1-2:

#6 ·
I've been looking at Sears because I plan to go on a few road trips this summer. I've been checking out their portable battery jumpers/air compressors and I'm sure they'll have something that you'll like.

#9 · (Edited)
For camping, rvs truck aka camping trucks are always recommended. There are many benefits to truck campers. We know they aren’t for everyone; if you need to sleep more than 2 or 3 people, you’ll want something larger. If you plan to live full time in your RV you may want something with more storage. For weekend warriors who already have a truck and really want to get out and explore? A truck camper could be just the right option for you! If you're on tight budget, you may get used RVs for sale in Tucson, USA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.