• Corvette Forum
  • Login to Corvette Forums
  • SmokinVette.com
  • About SmokinVette.com
  • Corvette Forum
  • Corvette Gallery
  • Corvette Parts
  • Corvette Yellow Pages
SmokinVette.com Forums : Corvette Forums : C5 Corvette Forums : C5 Corvettes For Sale : WTB C5 $20k range Colorado
C5 Corvettes For Sale

Old 01-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #1
Rickster1
Smokin Member

Default WTB C5 $20k range Colorado

WTB C5 convertible (or perhaps the right Z), stock is better, low miles is better, M6 is better, newer ('02+) is better, around $20K, can be a quick sale, but no rush to find the right car. None of these preferences are set in stone (except price). Close to Colorado is better, but will travel for the right deal.

All Reds are good as is black, darker silver colors, spiral grey, most blues. Probably not yellow or white.

The perfect car would be a bone stock '04 spiral grey convertible, with less than 20k miles, fully optioned. I found that car just down the road, but alas (probably fairly) priced at $25K, which is about 25% over my budget.

I know I can't and won't get all I want with the $$$ I have, but if you have a car you want or need to sell or know of a car in that $$$ range run it by me, can't hurt. PM me or email at
r i c k j @ y a h o o . c o m
Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
Vettemagnet
Smokin 750HP Supercharged Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster1 View Post
WTB C5 convertible (or perhaps the right Z), stock is better, low miles is better, M6 is better, newer ('02+) is better, around $20K, can be a quick sale, but no rush to find the right car. None of these preferences are set in stone (except price). Close to Colorado is better, but will travel for the right deal.

All Reds are good as is black, darker silver colors, spiral grey, most blues. Probably not yellow or white.

The perfect car would be a bone stock '04 spiral grey convertible, with less than 20k miles, fully optioned. I found that car just down the road, but alas (probably fairly) priced at $25K, which is about 25% over my budget.

I know I can't and won't get all I want with the $$$ I have, but if you have a car you want or need to sell or know of a car in that $$$ range run it by me, can't hurt. PM me or email at
r i c k j @ y a h o o . c o m
You should be able to find exactly what you want with that budget. Keep looking.
Vettemagnet is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
edavis
Smokin Member

Have you checked this corvette dealers site?

Last edited by edavis; 04-21-2012 at 07:33 PM.
edavis is offline   Send a Private Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Share This Thread
  • Submit Thread to Digg
  • Submit Thread to del.icio.us
  • Submit Thread to Facebook
  • Submit Thread to StumbleUpon
  • Submit Thread to MySpace
  • Submit Thread to Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Google