Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Dynatech Supermaxx C5 Kit

8K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  reddvette - deactivated 
#1 ·
Had this system installed on my Vette while I was on vacation few weeks ago. I couldn't be any happier with this set up! Dynatech is f#$ken sweet! System consists of their 1 3/4 longtube headers, POWER CAT converters and high flow Xpipe. All the gaskets and bolt up accessories came with the system so it was and easy install for my local Chevy dealer. Guys at the garage never had so much fun reving it up and pissing the service and parts department off! Had me laughing cause it sounds like NASCAR to my ears at full throttle but still docile enough cruising in 5th or 6th gear. The end of the system I have a pair of Magnaflow tailpipes that came off their MAGNAPACK system and man does this Dynatech/Magnaflow setup ROCK!!! I can't help but smile every time I down shift whether in town or under a bridge or in a parking garage! It sounds like thunder and lighting! Popping, crackling, snapping, farting and belching! AWESOME! True AMERICAN power true AMERICAN PRIDE! :patriot:

#2 ·
I hear ya!!I got the SLP loudmouth,ARH,Hi-flow cat set up...........Love it loud!!!!!!!!!:woowoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.