Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Driving shoes

4K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  texas08c6 
#1 ·
Do you have special driving shoes? What's a good brand? Something that will grip my pedals best.

#2 ·
there is no real "driving shoe" for regular driving but i know for race car driving puma shoes are used...they are more of a tight fit around your foot to make it easier to heel toe and not hit a pedal by accident...hope this helps :)

#9 ·
I have Piloti and Rebok...

#11 · (Edited)
BELLI use em, and they are great on the pedals and look great!!:thumbsup3:

Attachments

#15 ·
I have some Pumas. I dont wear them too much. My feet are too wide. Someone needs to make a good driving shoe in a 4E...

#17 ·
lol I feel ya. Right now, my sandals are doing me just fine. :rofl::thumbsup3::thumbsup3::thumbsup3:

#19 ·
Good one!

These boys are serious drivers. I drive mine as a DD, so those fancy "booties" just aren't in the picture. I find wearing a pair of slip-on's from L.L.Bean. They are have a Vibram sole, no heel, wrap around sole to the back of the shoe and are light enough to be fine on your feet while doing pretty well on the pedals.

#21 ·
You can find the Simpson race- driving shoes in Jegs or Summit catalogs. It seems no one here has heard of them, but they aren't crap and I see them at the dragstrip all the time. redvettegirl2004, those are very nice, but how do you even walk in them?:rockon6rk:

#23 ·
Stay away from soccer cleats, they make terrible driving shoes. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.