Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Worst C6 Year vs Best C6 Year?

41K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  Monoxidechild 
#1 ·
Time to stir the pot a little. :happy0045:

What year C6 do you think is the worst, and what year do you think is the best C6?

Post up your reasoning for both. :)

#3 ·
I'm the new guy here and :stirthepot: :smilielol5: I'm sure I might get :slapface: around a little, or walk around the corner and have :nunu: waiting for me. :rofl:

Friday fun!

#11 ·
To begin with - all C6s are excellent, but each succeeding year brings improvements. Ergo, the 05 is the worst of the best and the 10 is the best...... so far....

#17 ·
I would have to agree with pretty much everyone here. The first model year after a major change is usually the "worst" and each successive year they just get better and better.

#25 ·
Amen Brother!

I usually try to avoid the first year of a new model car but made an exception for the corvette. After all the 'worst' or a 'bad' C6 is still one of the best cars on the road. So far I love my '05 and don't plan on trading it anytime soon. Hopefully it will become a collectors item someday as the first C6.

Another thing to remember ... if no one purchased an '05 model there would probably not be an '06 or later.

#24 ·
I'd like to try an 08 or newer to see if the shift linkage and steering feel are as good (better than my 06) as the reviewers say - and that was just a routine improvement that all manufacturers do as the product matures. Other than that, I think I could say they are all good.....they're Corvettes!

#27 ·
Depends on what you mean by best, but 2008 and later got the bump in HP 436 and TQ 426, upgraded interior, and improved steering...:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.